Monday, January 14, 2008

Snowflakes and Locusts...

...were apparently forecast, as I got a call last from LFTO Mentele, telling me that I have to report to the Academy at 0700 as we were being deployed for the snowstorm. I woke up at 0430, and promptly climbed back into bed as it was POURING rain. It started to snow soon after and we got a few inches. Needless to say, we were never deployed.

We also took our first "real" quiz today... Pretty easy stuff... What ages/weights get pedi AED pads? Who is C-4? Who is C-2? Who is C-11? Well, C-11 is a Deputy, and my guess would be they'd be asking us about the Dep on "temporary assignment" to the Academy (I win). And C-4 is a Superintendant... My guess would be they'd want us to know the name of the one who came in to welcome us (I win). And maybe you could figure out who C-2 was after he came in during the quiz to introduce himself, and mentioned Deputy Cavaleri by name, and mentioned that she had come to introduce herself... FUCKING DOPES!! Our Squad average was 60! FUCKING 60!! I think my 96 kept us out of the 40's! Use the test to take the test folks. No excuses, play like a champion.

No comments: